Cool Tech Girl

This will be the techie me. Any problems, issues or ideas I come across during my day to day life as a Software Engineer will be posted here.

Google
 
Web This Blog

Monday, August 01, 2005

Opening Post

This is my first post on this blog. Just to give you a brief insight into why this blog has come into existence. Lately at work, I have been doing some .NET stuff and as I am fairly new to it, I have been having lots of problems. I have found solutions from the ever reliable google groups but as most of you know, searching for the right solution using the key phrases is sometimes not so easy. So I thought why not share whatever I have found from different places through this blog. Here, I will be posting any information, solutions and workarounds I find for any kind of problems or issues in software development mostly dealing with VB.NET and ASP.NEt with some C# thrown in the mix. From time to time, I may also post any cool links or information I find on the big bad web out there.
So enjoy and hope to see a lot of you around. Comments are always appreciated.

1 Comments:

At August 03, 2005 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suggestion! This blog looks like its going to have a lot of posts in the near future and it goes back to the same problem of identifying the right keywords to locate if you ever had the same problem. Suggest, put a google search facility to search within your blog. That will speed up the search since it is constrained and possibly could also earn you some dough if anybody clicks on the ads while searching inside your blog. Think abt it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home